Eddie Pepperell held off over Oliver Fisher to win the Qatar Masters and first European Tour title.

Eddie Pepperell held off over Oliver Fisher to win the Qatar Masters and claim his first European Tour title.











Eddie Pepperell, Oliver Fisher, Qatar Masters golf 2018, European Tour title.








The Eddie Pepperell held off the challenge of Oliver Fisher to win his first European Tour title at the 2018 Commercial Bank Qatar Master.



 The Englishman entered the last day at Doha Golf Club arrange alongside his comrade on the zenith of the leaderboard and even as he spread out a 3-shot lead at the turn, an exceptional fightback with the guide of Fisher gathered the match had been isolated with the guide of a simple single stroke as they went up the standard 5 last. 

It changed into advantage Fisher after photos with Pepperell inside the troublesome after both folks laid-up, however, the 27 a year vintage hit a flawless 1/3 to establish a standard which his playing friend should best match. 

Pepperell's definitive circular of 70 got him to 18 underneath, with Fisher marking for a seventy-one and Swede Marcus Kinhult completing at 16 underneath after a 68.





The Overall Purse/prize money of  2018 Commercial Bank Qatar Master is  €1,461,915
  ($ 2041930).


 Commercial Bank Qatar Master 2018 Leaderboard.


.

Top leaderboard in 2018 Qatar Masters Golf.

-18 E Pepperell (Eng); 
-17 O Fisher (Eng); 
-16 M Kinhult (Swe); 
-15 R Paratore (Ita), P Larrazabal (Spa), G Fernandez-Castano (Spa), G Havret (Fra); 
-14 S Heisele (Ger), G Coetzee (SA)Selected others: 
-13 M Baldwin (Eng); 
-12 M Foster (Eng), M Nixon (Eng), C Wood (Eng), D Horsey (Eng)


See the full Leaderboard   Here.




 Commercial Bank Qatar Master 2018 quote.




"What a day," he said. "Oli made it really tough and I made it tough for myself at the end there with the second shot at 18. "

I felt good all day, I felt comfortable. I didn't feel that comfortable with my swing but I was in a great place mentally and I kept telling myself that I'm going to win this. "

This will give me confidence. When you win, you know you can win. I've always felt and believed I will win out here but it hadn't happened before today. You've always got to take that step and that's uneasy but at some point in everyone's career they've got to do something for the first time. Hopefully this is not my last." 





2018 Commercial Bank Qatar Master results.




0 Comments